Let me tell you a little about myself. There I was, a small, helpless puppy caged up in the humane society with my brothers and sisters. Can you imagine being caged up as a four month old? I mean really. It shouldn't be legal. But that's where it began for me. From the time I arrived to the time our story really begins last Sunday, my brothers and sisters slowly began disappearing into the arms of strangers. I never saw them again.
Then last Sunday, taking pity on me, the matron called my mommies on the way back from their weekend in the Hamptons and told them about this cute, angelic being (me) that they had to come see. Thrilled at the possibility of meeting their new favorite child, they veered off the highway and came to a screeching halt in front of the jail.
Mommy Martha came in first and couldn't take her eyes off me. I may have been putting on a little extra charm as she held me on her lap, but who can blame me? After a little while, Mommy Cat and The Boss arrived to see how cute I was. While they may not have been intending to adopt another child, it was love at first sight and I got to go home with them on Tuesday.
Here are a few snapshots of my first week:
Curled up on Mommy's lap (look who got relegated to the couch!)







Too funny!! And what a cutie (excuse me, Button- The Boss, I mean, what cuties!)
ReplyDeleteReally want to see Peanut in action. From the pictures, it looks as though the transition has been blissful. Lucky everyone to have this family! Love it, and love that we can have peeks into your world!
XXOO M/R (I haven't figured out how to sign in properly yet. I'll get tech support to help over the weekend. :-))